photography

photography

Tuesday, September 24

Prantl's Pumpkin Lovin'



In the Spirit of the First Day of Fall ...

I had to do it. And you would have done "it" too. 


I mean, just picture this...
Caged up in the backseat of a car conveniently straddling Coffee Tree Roasters, a hipster hotspot booming on this late Sunday afternoon, and Prantl's, the most cherished bakery in allll of Pittsburgh.
Waves of cinnamon dolce, pumpkin swirl, and caramel apple spice spilling through the sunroof. Chic young couples passing by the window, arms linked and hands cradling little white boxes dressed with brown shiny ribbon.
{Pittsburghers out there: burnt. almond. torte.  Need I say more?}
So, come on. "It" was basically forced upon me. And, quite naturally, I had to surrender ... And, quite naturally, you probably should too.
If Shadyside is a little too far out of your reach, scurry on down to Prantl's partner store located in the heart of Market Square and treat yo'self to a cuppycake. Please.
If you're anything like me, you prefer icing over cake in all situations.
If you're not like me, get ready for a life changing experience.
You can't turn down this heavy, yet moist, pumpkin cupcake
 loaded with plump raisins, cinnamon & nutmeg.
Double layers (aka: double the fun) of sweet, buttercream icing.
Décor of a sugared maple leaf set perfectly atop a soft white pillow of fun.
If not for me, do it for the sake of Fall.
It's limited time only people. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Happy Fall Feasting, my loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment